Download New Yanga App Here 2022,Yanga App,Pakua hapa App mpya ya Yanga,Officially today Young Africans SC has launched the Champions Application with high quality content, history, information, events and statistics on various aspects of our club. Download and use the Club’s official app.Pakua Application Ya Yanga hapa
The Young Africans Club has today launched the Club’s official website which will make it easier for Members, Fans and Lovers of Young Africans SC to access information and various content of our Club.
Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.
Nicknamed “Yanga” (Young Boys), the club has won 28 league titles and number of domestic cups, and have participated in multiple CAF Champions League editions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship five times.
The club became a symbol of the anti-colonial movement. Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% to the club member
The club’s roots can be traced as far back as 1910s, but the officially recognised history of the club started in 1935 when Dar es Salaam residents, who were grouped as Africans by the colonial administration in Tanganyika, decided to form a football club to compete in a league which was full of “non-African” football clubs. The name New Young is said to be the club’s first name. Later it was replaced by the name Dar es Salaam Young Africans SC, and eventually the name changed to Young Africans Sports Club.
After its establishment in 1935, its members squabbled over their team’s poor performance and results. The club had an even poorer and unsatisfactory performance in 1936 that caused some of the members to split and form another team. The proponents of breaking away were Arabs who saw fit to cause conflict among the club members that led to a split. They succeeded, and together with dissidents formed a club known as Queens F.C. (currently Simba). The two teams, Young Africans and Simba have been rivals ever since. The teams makes up the most entertaining clash in Sub-Saharan region, the eye-catching fierce and regarded on all the time top five talked about derbies in African football.jjnk