Check your BECE Results
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) allows secondary school candidates to check their Basic Education Certificate Examination results (BECE) online. The process is straightforward and can easily be followed by anyone. This article outlines the steps you need to follow to check your BECE results.
- Step 1: Visit the WAEC website – www.waecdirect.org
- Step 2: Enter your BECE Examination Year, Examinee Number, and Examinations Type.
- Step 3: Enter your Scratch card Number and PIN.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to view the results of your BECE examination.
- Step 5: If your results are successfully submitted, you would be able to view it.
- Make sure to enter all the information correctly before submitting it. Any wrong information entered would result in an error message being displayed on the screen.
- Ensure that your Scratch card Number and PIN are valid and have not expired.
- If you are unable to view your results, contact WAEC Customer Care Service for assistance.
- Visit official webpage https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year.
- This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window.
- This may take several minutes.
VIEW HERE GHANA BECE RESULTS CHECKER 2022/2023
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding BECE Results 2022/2023 and we hope this detailed article is helpful.
In conclusion, checking your BECE results is very simple and can be done easily online. Just follow the steps mentioned above and your results will be visible in no time. Make sure to provide correct information and check that your scratch card is valid if you are not able to view your results. If all else fails, contact WAEC Customer Care Service for assistance. Checking Bece Results
For most students in Ghana, obtaining their Bece results marks the end of their lower secondary school education. As such, it is of great importance for both the student and the parents to be able to check the results. This article briefly discusses how to check Bece results.
The Bece Examination results are usually released at the beginning of August. However, a student can only access their results through the Ghana Education Service Education Resource Management System (ERMS), Ecampus and the Ghana National Examinations Council (GNEC) mobile app.
To check your results using the ERMS, visit the website and enter your index number. Immediately the results will be displayed.
To view your results through the Ecampus portal, enter your index number in the appropriate text box and click enter. Your results will be displayed.
The GNEC mobile app can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple Store depending on your device. Once downloaded, a student can view their results by entering their index number in the app. Results will be immediately displayed.
In addition to the above methods, a student can also check their results at designated internet cafes across the country. The student needs to go to the internet cafe with their index number. Then enter their index number into the appropriate text box and their results will be displayed.
In conclusion, students in Ghana can view their Bece results through the Ghana Education Service Education Resource Management System (ERMS), Ecampus, the GNEC mobile app, or designated internet cafes.
Leave a Reply