How to Connect a Wii to a Smart TV
If you’re looking for an enjoyable way to pass the time, you can turn to Nintendo’s Wifi. Whether you’re playing with friends or solo, the Wifi is a great way to have some fun and relieve stress. But before you can start getting your game on, you need to make sure your Wifi is connected to your Smart TV correctly. Follow these steps to get set up on your Smart TV.
Steps to Connect a Wifi to a Smart TV
- Connect the Wifi AV cable – Connect a Wii AV cable to the AV Multi Out port on the back of the Wii. Plug the other end of the cable into your television’s AV Input.
- Plug in the power cord – Connect the power cord from the Wii to an outlet.
- Plug in the Wii Sensor Bar – The Wii Sensor Bar plugs into the bottom of the Wifi. Make sure the Sensor Bar is placed directly in front of your TV screen.
- Turn on the Wii Console – Once you’ve connected everything correctly, you can turn on the Wifi Console.
- Connect Online – If you would like to go online with your Wii, press the Wifi button in the bottom-left corner of the home screen. Select “Wifi Settings” and then choose “Internet.” Select “Connection Settings” to establish a connection.
Now that you’ve got your Wifi connected to your Smart TV, it’s time to have some fun. Nintendo’s Wifi will give you hours of entertainment with classic as well as new games. You’ll be able to relax and unwind with your friends and family -all from the comfort of your living room.
Leave a Reply