How to Connect Firestick to Wi-Fi without Remote
Setting up your Firestick without a remote can be a tricky task, especially if you’re new to the device. Fortunately, there are a few methods you can use to get it connected to your Wi-Fi network without a remote. Follow this guide to learn how to connect Firestick to Wi-Fi without remote.
Direct Connect Method
This is the simplest way to connect your Firestick to Wi-Fi without a remote:
- Plug in your Firestick – Connect your Firestick to the HDMI port on your TV and plug the power adapter into an outlet.
- Enable Firestick Network – Go to Settings -> System -> Network and select Enable Network. This will generate a unique code for your Firestick.
- Connect to Wi-Fi Network – Using another device, such as a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop, connect to the Firestick network and enter the code provided.
- Choose Wi-Fi Network – Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the network password.
Mobile App Method
If you don’t have access to another device, you can use the official Amazon Fire TV mobile app to connect your Firestick to wifi without a remote.
- Install Amazon Fire TV mobile app – Download and install the official Amazon Fire TV mobile app on your smartphone.
- Connect to Firestick Network – Connect your phone to the Firestick network.
- Open app and select device – Open the app and select your Firestick device from the list.
- Choose Wi-Fi Network – Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the password.
Connecting your Firestick to Wi-Fi without a remote can be challenging, but by following these steps you should be able to get it set up without too much hassle.
Leave a Reply