How to Guide to Directv RC73 Remote Codes
Are you searching for the right remote code for your RC73 DirecTV-compatible device? The DirecTV RC73 remote codes provide an easy way to setup your DirecTV or compatible remote to work with your TV.
Why use RC73 Remote Codes?
If you’re using the RC73 remote, you’re in the right place. RC73 remote codes are a convenient solution to control other compatible devices, like your TV, CD player, DVR, Blu-ray Disc , and more, all from one remote. By using universal RC73 remote codes, you can save yourself a lot of time and effort.
How to Configure Directv RC73 Remote Codes
Configuring your Directv RC73 Remote Codes is quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys on the remote control until the green light at the top of the remote control flashes twice.
- Enter the code 961 on your remote.
- The green light should flash twice. The device associated with the entered code should now respond.
- If your device does not respond, try the next code and repeat the steps until your device responds.
List of RC73 Remote Codes
- Sony: 636, 664, 665, 753, 812, 900
- LG: 560, 599, 630, 631, 586, 860, 861, 890
- Samsung: 745, 524, 618, 636, 638, 655, 656, 661, 700, 705, 717
- Sharp: 674, 802
- JVC: 631, 594, 632, 735, 802, 813, 842
Not sure which code to use? If your device isn’t listed above, try using the Search for Code button in the remote. This will scan, find and save codes for your device.
The RC73 Codes make it easy for you to make all of your devices more accessible and integral. Keep this guide handy and make use of the Directv Remote Codes.