MZUMBE UNIVERSITY fee structure 2022/2023
Mzumbe University fees schedule for 2022/2023 academic year.
Mzumbe University (MZUMBE UNIVERSITY) school fee structure 2022/2023 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ordinary Diploma, Certificate Programs students has been issued and will be governed specifically for students of the first 1st and second 2nd-semester academic year of 2022/2023.
Open University of Tanzania selected candidates are required to pay tuition fees and other fees at the beginning of the semester before being registered in their various faculties.MZUMBE UNIVERSITY fee structure to make sure they find it affordable before deciding to apply for admission at Open University of Tanzania (MZUMBE UNIVERSITY).
matokeoportal.com has prepared the entire data system for various programs offered by MZUMBE UNIVERSITY college.
MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Fees Structure 2022/2023
Below is the official Open University of Tanzania (MZUMBE UNIVERSITY) Fees schedule that must be paid by candidates of the following programs: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Degree, Bachelors, Certificate, Distance Education, Ordinary Diploma, Short Course and MBA programs students respectively for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The following below is the entire structure of the fees for various programs that are offered by MZUMBE UNIVERSITY for both Tanzanian candidates and non-Tanzanian candidates.
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR EXECUTIVE MBA/MPA
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. APPLIED ECONOMICS & BUSINESS
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR DAR ES SALAAM CAMPUS COLLAGE (DCC) EXCEPT EXECUTIVE & CMR
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MASTERS PROGRAMMES AT MAIN CAMPUS
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS and APPLIED STATISTICS
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. HEALTH MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR EXECUTIVE MBA-CM FOR_MBEYA CAMPUS COLLEGE
- PhD FEE STRUCTURE