Having Issues with Your Ring Chime Not Working?
Having troubles with your Ring Chime not working correctly? Not to worry, this is a fairly common issue and one that can be easily solved. Ring Chime is a great product that can help you to keep your home and family secure. Read on to find out what you can do to help get your Ring Chime up-and-running again.
Common Reasons Your Ring Chime May Not Be Working:
1. Outdated Software: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Ring software installed.
2. Poor Wi-Fi Connection: Check the Wi-Fi signal strength of your network and make sure the Ring Chime is connected correctly.
3. Placement of Chime: Ring Chime works best within 25 feet of the Ring Doorbell. Move it closer if necessary to ensure a secure connection.
4. Low Battery Level: Ring Chime requires two AA batteries. Check the battery to make sure they are functioning properly.
Taking the following steps can help to get your Ring Chime functioning properly again:
- Reconnect your Ring Chime to your Wi-Fi network.
- Reestablish the link between your Ring Chime and Ring Doorbell.
- Check the battery levels and change out if necessary.
- Ensure that your Ring Doorbell and Ring Chime are within 25 feet of each other.
- Update the Ring software to the latest version.
If you are still having trouble getting your Ring Chime to work, then you may want to contact the Ring support team for additional help.
The Ring chime is a great product to help keep your home and family safe and secure. If you are having issues with your Ring Chime not working correctly, take a look at some of the common reasons and troubleshooting steps outlined above. With some patience and the right steps, you can have your Ring Chime up-and-running again in no time.