What To Do If Your Roku Audio Is Out Of Sync
If you find that your Roku audio is out of sync with the visual video, it can be a frustrating experience. Fortunately, there are a few possible remedies available to get it back in sync and ensure that you have the best movie watching experience possible.
Causes Of Audio/Video Sync Issues On ROKU
There are many factors that could contribute to issues with Roku audio out of sync:
- Container type (MP4, MKV, etc.), codecs, and features used could require additional time to decode
- Patches and updates to the OS of your device
- Network problems or connection speeds
- Receiving video/audio signal from other sources, such as cable boxes, that are out of sync
- Bad TV settings
Solutions To Fix Audio/Video Sync Issues On ROKU
Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve any audio synchronization issues with your Roku:
- Restart your Roku. This can help solve most connectivity, streaming, and audio/video issues.
- Verify that your Roku device is running the latest software release.
- If you have TV soundbar or external audio, check the audio and video settings to ensure sound is not coming from multiple sources (e.g. the external audio is not also coming from the TV).
- Check your internet connection. A slow or fluctuating connection can cause out-of-sync audio/video streaming.
If you find that none of these solutions are working to fix your Roku audio out of sync issue, you may need to contact your device manufacturer or Roku customer support.
Leave a Reply