Buffalo City TVET College – Joining Instruction and Prospectus 2023/2024
Buffalo City TVET College (BCTVET) is a dynamic and vibrant college; one of the most renowned institutions of higher learning in the Eastern Cape. It is passionate about developing individuals and groups to be highly competitive and resilient, to face the challenges posed by the fourth industrial revolution.
BCTVET focuses on offering qualifications in the following:
- Engineering and Related Design
- Management and Commerce
- Tourism, Hospitality and Lifestyle Studies
- Security and Safety Management
- Office Administration and Technology
- Education and Development
In addition, short courses and workshops are also offered by the college in a variety of topics.
In order to join BCTVET, applicants will be required to:
- Fill out an application form. The application form must be completed in full and all requested information included. The form can be obtained from the college’s website or from one of its campuses.
- Submit supporting documents. Applicants must submit their certified matric certificate, identity document, and any other documents deemed necessary by the institution.
- Attend an interview. Once the application and supporting documents have been received, an interview date will be scheduled with the applicant.
- Pay the registration fee. A registration fee of R500 must be paid in order for the application to be processed.
BCTVET’s Prospectus 2023/2024 outlines information about the courses that are offered and the application process. It also includes information about college life and the cost of tuition. Prospectuses can be obtained from the college’s website or from one of its campuses.
BCTVET is an established institution of higher learning that offers a wide range of qualifications and short courses. Applicants are required to complete an application form, submit supporting documents, attend an interview and pay the registration fee. The college’s Prospectus 2023/2024 provides further details about the courses that are offered and the application process.