Gert Sibande TVET College Joining Instructions & Prospectus – 2023/2024
Gert Sibande TVET College is committed to providing quality technical and vocational education and training as well as related services. The college has a range of programmes and qualifications on offer which are aimed at equipping students for their chosen career. Below is an overview of the joining instructions, prospectus and academic calendar for student intake for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Application & Intake Period – applications for the 2023/2024 academic year will open from 1 April – 30 April. Applications received after this period will be considered for future intakes.
- Application Documents – Application forms can be collected from the Gert Sibande College Office in Ermelo and must be accompanied by certified copies of the applicant’s ID and qualifications.
- Selection Process – applications will undergo a selection process and applicants will then be invited to attend an interview.
- Enrolment Process – once accepted, applicants must complete enrolment forms and provide any additional required documents.
- Programmes – a range of technical and vocational qualifications are offered in areas such as Agriculture, Animal Health and Care, Business Studies and Accounting, Computing, Civil Engineering and Construction, Electrical Engineering, Hospitality and Event Management, Sport and Fitness, Mechanical Engineering, Retail & Wholesale and Tourism. Full programme details can be viewed at the college prospects website.
- Fees – fee information can also be found on the college website and covers registration and tuition fees. Financial assistance may be available in certain cases. Scholarships may also be available for exceptional applicants.
The academic year is divided into two semesters with two mid-term breaks in between. The academic year will start on 1 August and end on 30 June of the following year. Full details of the academic calendar are available on the college website.
Gert Sibande TVET College is committed to offering quality technical and vocational education and training and provides a range of learning and support opportunities for students. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our community.