Lephalale TVET College Joining Instructions and Prospectus 2023/2024
Lephalale TVET College is offering an exciting learning opportunity for curious and committed students in 2023. As a student at Lephalale TVET College, you will be part of an inclusive educational environment where you can grow, knuckle down to hard work when necessary and celebrate successes with outstanding lecturers and dedicated learners.
To be accepted into Lephalale TVET College, applicants must have a Grade 12 certificate with a minimum aggregate of any of the following:
- 40% for NSC; or
- 30% for ABE; or
- Level 4 for National Certificate Vocational.
Any students with a disability are encouraged to apply and will be required to submit a valid medical certificate.
Registration Fees to register with Lephalale TVET College amounts to the sum of R1 250.00 (One Thousand and Two Hundred Fifty Rand) per annum and must be paid in full before the commencement of studies.
Lephalale TVET College offers full-time and part-time course for learners. Courses offered in 2023 include:
- Business Studies: Bachelor of Business Administration, Financial Management and Public Administration.
- Design: Graphic Design, Interior Design and Fashion Design.
- Information Technology: Software Development and Computer Networking.
- Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
How to Apply
To apply to join Lephalale TVET College in 2023, you must complete an online application form and submit it with your proof of payment and required documents.
- Complete and submit the online application form at Lephalale TVET College
- Pay the required registration fee by bank deposit or debit, credit or cheque card.
- Scan and email the required documents, including Grade 12 Certificate, Identity Document, proof of payment and medical certificate if applicable.
For more information about applying to Lephalale TVET College, please visit the official website or contact the college on:
- Tel: +27 81 890 2862
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply