Port Elizabeth TVET College – Joining Instruction & Prospectus 2023/2024
Port Elizabeth TVET College has released information regarding its Joining Instruction & Prospectus for 2023/2024. The college offers quality, student-focused education through competent, experienced, and qualified personnel.
Admission Requirements and Procedures
To ensure that your application process is successful, please be sure to adhere to the following regulations:
- Applicants must submit certified copies of their identity document/passport, Grade 12 certificate or statement of results, as well as detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicants must also complete an application form and submit it to the respective campus.
- Applicants must pass an entrance examination.
Costs and Financial Aid
Applicants are required to pay the non-refundable application fee upon submission of their application. Applicants with financial requirements that may affect their studies will be considered for subsidies.
Register and Apply
Applicants are encouraged to register and apply for the available programmes through the college website or directly stored campuses or satellite institutions.
The following programmes are available to applicants:
- Business Studies
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Health and Social Services
- Hospitality, Tourism & Retail Services
- Information and Communication Technology
For more information regarding the Joining Instruction & Prospectus for 2023/2024, please visit the college website or contact the college directly.
Leave a Reply