Programming Directv RC73 Remote
Programming a Directv RC73 remote is relatively easy and should take no longer than 5 minutes. This guide will walk you through the steps to program your Directv remote control.
Steps for Programming Your Directv RC73 Remote
- Step 1: Locate the “MENU” button on the remote.
- Step 2: Press and held the “MENU” button. You should see the green LED on the remote begin to blink.
- Step 3: Once the LED has started blinking, release the “MENU” button.
- Step 4: Press and hold the “MUTE” and “SELECT” buttons at the same time.
- Step 5: The green LED will begin to blink again, and then will turn off when you’ve successfully programmed the remote.
- Step 6: To test the remote, press the “VOLUME +” button. If the TV’s volume is increased, the remote has been successfully programmed.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, you’re all set. Your Directv RC73 remote has been successfully programmed and is ready to use. If you have any additional questions or are having difficulty programming your remote, please consult the [Directv website](https://www.directv.com/support/learn/remote-control-support) for further assistance.
Leave a Reply