Joining Instruction and Prospectus 2023/2024 for Tshwane North TVET College
Tshwane North TVET College located in Gauteng, South Africa is a vibrant institution with a passionate commitment to quality teaching and learning, excellent corporate governance and the objective of producing well-rounded graduates. Our college offers specialised programmes in a diverse range of disciplines such as engineering, business, health sciences, hospitality and tourism, and Information Communication and Technology (ICT).
Before joining our college, we advise all new students to take note of the following requirements:
- Admission Requirements: All prospective students must provide copies of their official school certificates, a valid proof of ID and at least two passport-size photographs.
- Registration Procedure: After meeting all the admission requirements, applicants must complete the registration form and submit it to the college.
- Fees: The full fees for courses at the college are published annually. It is advised that applicants pay all fees in advance.
- Course Types: We offer full-time, part-time and distance learning courses, ranging from short courses to diplomas and degrees.
- Facilities: Our college provides a range of facilities to cater for our students’ needs. These include a library, laboratory and various classrooms.
- Tuition: Our highly qualified lecturers are passionate about teaching and committed to producing well-rounded graduates.
- Career Support: Our dedicated career service provides our graduates with the necessary skills, knowledge and networks to pursue their chosen career paths.
For more information about what we have to offer please visit the Tshwane North TVET College website https://www.tncolleges.ac.za
Leave a Reply