Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Joining Instructions 2023/2024
Are you looking to join the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) in 2023/2024? This comprehensive guide provides all the information you need to know to make your transition to the TUT campus easier.
Applying to TUT is easy! You can apply either online or in person. Here’s how:
- Online: Visit the TUT website and click the “Apply Now” button to fill out an application form.
- In-Person: Bring your documents and transcripts to the admissions office for a face-to-face meeting.
In order to be considered for admission to TUT, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a Grade12 result (or equivalent) with a specific subject combination which differs depending on the study stream you are applying.
- You must be a South African citizen or an permanent resident.
- You must have proof of English proficiency such as IELTS or TOEFL scores.
- You must have a valid passport.
Fees & Refunds
Once you have been accepted into TUT, you will need to pay your tuition fees. Fees are based on the type of course you are taking and vary from year-to-year. It’s important to note that there are no refunds for tuition fees.
Accommodation at TUT
If you are interested in living on campus, TUT offers several accommodation options. From campus-owned accommodation to private flats, there are plenty of options to choose from. Visit the TUT website to find out more.
Once you have taken care of the administrative details and have paid your fees, you are all set to join the Tshwane University of Technology! We wish you all the best for your studies and career.
Leave a Reply