Vuselela TVET College Joining Instructions and Prospectus 2023/2024
Vuselela TVET College is proud to welcome all those interested in furthering their studies via the college. To ensure the best possible experience, please familiarise yourself with the information provided in the prospectus and the joining instructions below.
- Complete the applications – All candidates must complete the course application forms available on the Vuselela TVET College website.
- Pay the application fee – Candidates must pay the application fee of R100 on the College’s online payment portal.
- Attend the entrance exam – The entrance exam will be held on 15th March 2021 for all those accepted for the course.
- Receive further instructions – All applicants will be sent further instructions for registration for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Vuselela TVET College provides an array of courses spanning the academic,certificates and other industrial and engineering sectors.
- Academic Courses – Our academic section includes HET and NQF Level 4-7 qualifications, with a focus on technology, business, tourism and hospitality.
- Certificate Courses – We offer a wide range of certificates, including short courses, artisan qualifications and trade certificates.
- Industrial and Engineering Courses – Our industrial and engineering courses are designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge to work effectively in South Africa’s industrial and engineering sector.
We believe that Vuselela TVET College offers the best possible choice for anyone wanting to further their education in the TVET sector. We look forward to welcoming you to the college.