Welcome to Western TVET College!
Starting university is a great opportunity and an exciting time in your life, and we’re excited to welcome you as one of our students. To make sure that you’re as well prepared as possible, please read the joining instructions and prospectus for Western TVET College in the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Application: To apply for the college, you’ll need to complete an application form, the link to which can be found on our website.
- Deadlines: All applications must be received by the relevant deadline. Deadlines vary depending on the program, so please refer to the prospectus for more information.
- Documentation: You’ll need to submit the required documentation to support your application. These documents may include proof of education, transcripts, references and more.
- Fees: You’ll need to pay the relevant tuition, examination and resource fees prior to commencement of the course.
- Accommodation: Some students require assistance with locating affordable and suitable accommodation near the college. We’re here to help – please contact us if you require assistance.
- Orientation: All new students are invited to an orientation session which will introduce you to the college and provide an overview of the course you’ll be studying.
- Study Plan: You’ll need to select the subjects and topics you wish to study, and submit these for approval.
Our 2023/2024 prospectus is your essential guide to our range of options for the upcoming academic year. It contains information about the various courses we offer, the cost of fees and the entry requirements for each course. It also includes information about our facilities, student services, the local area and the employment opportunities available upon graduation.
We’re dedicated to providing a high quality, relevant education that sets our students up for success. We look forward to welcoming you to Western TVET College soon.
Leave a Reply