Esayidi TVET College Joining Instruction and Prospectus 2023/2024
Esayidi TVET College has opened its doors for new students to join its dynamic and diverse tertiary education programmes. Students who wish to enrol for the 2023/2024 academic year will find all the necessary information about the college through its joining instruction and prospectus.
- South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) with an achievement rating of 4 (50-59%) in four recognised NSC 20-credit subjects; or an equivalent National Qualification Framework (NQF) Level 4 qualification.
- Proof of South African Citizenship or residence status.
- The fees for the 2023/2024 academic year for the full-time courses will be R57 500 for the year.
- For part-time courses, fees are payable on a semester basis. The fees for the first semester of the 2023/2024 academic year will be R32 500. Fees for the second semester will be payable by the start of the academic year.
- Prospective and returning students must apply online before the Academic year commences.
- All necessary documents must be submitted and approved before successful applicants can be accepted to the college.
- Online applications must be completed and accepted by the college.
- New students must attend an orientation programme to inform students of the college rules.
Esayidi TVET College offers students financial assistance and scholarships to worthy and outstanding candidates, who demonstrate financial need.
We look forward to welcoming all prospective and returning students to Esayidi TVET College. For further information, feel free to contact us through our website.