Majuba TVET College Joining Instruction and Prospectus 2023/2024
Majuba TVET College proudly present the Joining Instruction and Prospectus for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Grade 12 with a minimum admission point score of 3 – Applicants need to pass their grade 12 with an admission score of 3 or higher.
- FET Certificate or Diploma – Prospective student with FET Certificate or Diploma required to meet the admission criteria.
- Register at Majuba TVET College Website – Register through the Majuba TVET College website and fill the necessary details.
- Payment of Application Fee – Once a successful registration, applicants have to pay an application fee.
Majuba TVET College offers access to numerous on-campus facilities for student comfort and convenience. These include:
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Library with a vast collection of books
- In-campus accommodation
- Sports facilities
Once applicants accepted, they can access to prospectus which contains detailed information about fees, examination regulations and other important university rules and regulations.
Majuba TVET College is committed to the highest standards of teaching, learning and research and creating an exceptional environment and experience where all students can excel and succeed in their chosen field.
If you have any questions, our friendly staff are available to assist you. Feel free to contact us or visit our website for more information about our exciting offerings.
We look forward to welcoming you to Majuba TVET College in 2023/2024.