How to Check WASSCE Results on Phone 2023 – Free WASSCE Results Checker
At the end of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) held from June 2, 2023 to July 7, 2023, there will be a need to check results.
Method 1: By SMS
- Visit www.sms.wassce.com to register your credentials (name and phone number)
- Send “wassce” and your index number to short code 2021 for a special one-time processing fee
- You will receive your results summary via an SMS reply from the short code 2021
Method 2: Online with WAEC Direct
- Visit www.waecdirect.com and create an account
- Log in to your account and input your registration details, such as names, phone number, examination year and your index number
- Input card details if you wish to pay for the result check
- Your results will be available on the screen and you can also print or save them electronically
Method 3: Free WASSCE Results Checker
- Visit the official WASSCE website (www.wassce.org) and login using your registration details
- Search for the official “Free WASSCE Results Checker” link
- Input your registration details and you will be able to see your results summary for free
No matter which method you choose, you must be absolutely sure that you have provided the correct information to make sure that you see the correct results. It is advisable to make a backup of the results in case of any discrepancies. With WAEC placing more and more emphasis on digital learning, it is becoming more important for students in Nigeria to be able to check their WAEC results on their mobile phones. Luckily, this has become much easier with the introduction of a free WAEC results checker. Here, we will discuss how to use the checking facility.
Firstly, the website needs to be accessed using a mobile phone or other device of choice. After log in, a verification code will be required to be sent to the specified mobile number. The verification code needs to be entered in the required field and the student’s information will then be displayed. The student needs to enter their WAEC examination number as provided by their school or examination center.
On the results checker page, the student can select “Check WAEC Results 2023” to view their complete results. The results checker can be used to check the WAEC results of up to ten examinations taken at different times. To check the results of the 2021 examination, the student should choose the “Check 2021 Results” option. Students can also access their 2018 and 2019 results by selecting the respective options.
It is important to note that the WAEC results checker does not provide any examination-related information. It only provides the list of available examination results for the student to check. In other words, it does not provide the actual results of the exams taken. It simply provides a verification code to be entered before being able to view the results.
The free WAEC results checker is a great resource for students who are unable to access their results offline. It is an easy and convenient way to access their results without having to wait in queues at the academic office.