WAEC Ghana NOV/DEC Registration For 2020
WAEC Ghana welcomes the 2020 Seniors nationwide to register for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) Ghana NOV/DEC Examination. Every year, WAEC celebrates and provides joyous enrollment services to the students.
Registration Requirements and Procedure
In order to be eligible to enroll in the 2020 WAEC Ghana NOV/DEC Examination, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Certificate of 6 (six) years Junior and Secondary School Education.
- Valid Ghanaian School Certificate (GSC) issued by the Ministry of Education.
- Proof of payment of the examination Fees.
To register and participate in the 2020 WAEC Ghana NOV/DEC examination, candidates are to follow the steps below:
- Visit the WAEC Ghana website: www.waecgh.org
- Click on “Examination Entry” at the top of the page.
- Click on “November/December WASSCE.”
- Click on “Create New Account” if the candidate is a first time user or enter Username and Password if the candidate has used the portal previously.
- Provide personal data such as Invoice Number, Last Name and Gender.
- Click on “Register” button.
- Re-confirm the details provided.
- Click on “Submit” to complete registration.
WAEC Ghana has stipulated an official registration deadline for the 2020 NOV/DEC Examination. All candidates are expected to register between the date 27th October – 9th November 2020.
WAEC Ghana takes into consideration all academic integrity and health safety protocols to ensure success and safety for all students. To ensure that all candidates get the opportunity to participate, WAEC Ghana insists on a strict adherence to the registration requirements and deadlines.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to having you register for the 2020 WAEC Ghana NOV/DEC Examination! The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has opened registration for November/December 2020 examinations in Ghana. This year, the Council has introduced a number of improvements, including the use of an online registration platform and the option to pay registration fees through mobile money.
The November/December 2020 WAEC examinations are designed to cater to private independent candidates and students of Senior High Schools (SHS) who are in their final year (Year 4) and re-sitting candidates. The registration fee per subject is GH¢ 30 (Thirty Ghana Cedis) and Group 1 Subject is GH¢ 50 (Fifty Ghana Cedis). Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
The Council urges candidates to take note of the following important information:
1. All applicants should ensure that their contact details, passport photograph and other documents to be uploaded adhere strictly to the guidelines provided by WAEC for the registration process.
2. All applicants must ensure that the details provided for registration should not contain errors.
3. All applicants should also ensure that their online registrations are done before 11:59 PM (Ghana’s Local Time) on August 4, 2020.
4. Candidates are to re-upload the WAEC’s SSCE/NECO documents to the Management Information System (MIS) portal when the portal is available.
All candidates are required to follow the steps outlined in the WAEC’ Registration Guidelines for a successful registration.
We wish all candidates the very best for their upcoming examinations.
Leave a Reply