OPERATIONS Senior Coordinator at LSG Sky Chefs group
LSG Sky Chefs group is one of the global leaders in airline catering and the management of inflight service related processes. The group consists of approx. 140 Companies in more than 40 countries, providing services to more than 200 airline-clients worldwide. With over 70 years of experience in the industry, LSG Sky Chefs has, through its catering expertise, developed special skills in planning, implementation and management of all processes related to in-flight services.
For our Joint Venture Inflight Catering Services Limited, in Dar Es Salaam we are searching for
OPERATIONS Senior Coordinator
- University Graduation (Technical or Admin.) concluded;
- Prior work experience in similar function of min. 2 years.
- Strong capacity to work under pressure; multitasking;
- Dynamism, proactivity and organizational skill.
- Above average skills in MS Office, Software, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Availability to work shift and during weekends;
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English,
- 2 year work-experience in related position;
- Tanzanian national;
Duties and Responsabilities
- Oversee the successful completion of operations during shifts.
- Manages team of staff members
- Communication efficiently with departments, clients and authorities.
- Ensures that department is running smoothly.
- Oversees employee scheduling, control of compliance with established procedures, inspecting equipment, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Work closely with employees and management.
- Oversee cooperations between Operations and various departments to help them coordinate with one another.
Involved in Aviation-Security and Ramp-Safety related issues.
Interested and suitable applicants are invited to forward their application and motivation letters in english including CV, copies of relevant certificates, recent photo and salary expectations to: HR@LSG.co.tz until 31 March 2023
Leave a Reply