Job Opportunities at Broadcom Limited – 40 Positions
Broadcom Limited is a communication Technologies Organization dedicated to provide Complete Communication Network Solutions for Network Operators, Communication Regulators, Broadcasting Houses, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Utilities, Governments, UN bodies and large business organizations in Africa. For more info about us please visit our website; www.broadcom.co.ke
We would like to advertise for the following positions:
TELECOM INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN (ACTIVE MAINTENANCE) (Positions 40)
Location: Dar es salaam
The job holder will be responsible for Implementation, Optimization and Maintenance of telecommunication infrastructure.
Reports To: Project Manager
- Basic knowledge in telecommunication equipment’s/technology: Mobile Radio, Mobile Core, IP, IMS networks and/or IP and Fixed networks.
- At all times, maintain safe work practices as outlined in the company’s HSE Manual and policy as well as government regulations
- Operation of cell sites: Installation, verification and RF optimization.
- Installation, commissioning and Maintenance of Microwave, RAN equipment
- Good understanding of telecommunication operators.
- GSM/UMTS/4G site integration- 2G, 3G & 4G.
- Transmission routing full IP and E1 as well as maintenance.
- Demonstrate a self-development drive
- Team player is very essential
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to deal with complex concepts and details
- Multi-tasking, solving problems through collaboration, improvement and focused on results and with ability to adapt to change.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in Telecommunication engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field.
- 1-2 Years Experience in installation, commissioning and Maintenance of telecommunication Infrastructure e.g Microwave and RAN Equipment etc
- 2 years of work experience in telecoms installation and maintenance preferably in a GSM environment, field operations or network management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team player
If you meet these qualifications submit your applications to email@example.com before 12th August 2022